Lead

Oct 8 16 7:38 AM

Tags : :

I find it very interesting that no one ever mentions this line from the CDC report.

CDC quote:

“It is unclear what pathogen (germ)”

Comment: So after over 4 years of research of “ pathogen (germ)” they still don't know the cause

CDC quote:

“ or immune response “

Comment: “ OR “ means other then pathogen ( germ ). Which leaves the door wide open for the cause being a “ toxin “ which was suspected when this condition was first observed in 2012.

CDC: “ is causing the disruption of signals sent from the nervous system to the muscles causing weakness in the arms and legs. “

Now I have said this at least a hundred times and I will continue to say it until the CDC says toxins have been ruled out. And add that “ sulfur “ in the toxin they should be looking for as excess sulfur causes Polioencephalomalacia (PEM) and the symptoms/condition with AFM are as identical as a set of train tracks with PEM.

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Oct 8 16 12:30 PM

Q: Can you file suit against a foreign government/producer for damages ?

"Brazil is the world's second largest producer of ethanol fuel. Brazil and the United States led the industrial production of ethanol fuel in 2014, “

“WASHINGTON, Aug. 1, 2016 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has reached agreement with Brazil's Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply to allow access for U.S. beef and beef products to the Brazilian market for the first time since 2003. “
“Australia will produce 265 MMly (70 MMgy) of ethanol this year, the Global Agricultural Information Network estimates. “
The Australian beef export record has now been broken for three consecutive years. Beef shipments for 2014 totalled 1.29 million tonnes swt – a staggering 17% above the previous high recorded just 12 months ago.
“ Beef shipment to the US finished the year at 397,890 tonnes swt, up 87% from the previous year,”

Mexican beef exports have grown rapidly in recent years.  Total beef exports began increasing in 2009 and have increased from about 28 thousand metric tons in 2008 to over 161 thousand metric tons in 2015, a nearly six-fold increase.  Currently, Mexico is the tenth largest beef exporting country, exceeding Argentina for the first time in 2015. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help