Lead

Feb 28 15 9:00 AM

Tags : :

Facing Enterovirus Outbreak, HHS Gives FDA Power to Authorize Use of Experimental Diagnostics

The US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has declared that a strain of enterovirus now sweeping across the US has a high potential to cause a "public health emergency," thereby allowing the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to clear the use of drugs and diagnostic devices under special "emergency use" regulatory pathways.According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the virus, known as enterovirus D68, is one of more than 100 non-polio enteroviruses. The virus disproportionately affects infants, children and teenagers, and can cause severe respiratory illness.While the virus has been present in the US since at least 1987, a 2014 outbreak of the virus "was much greater than [outbreaks] reported in previous years," explained CDC on its website.

http://www.raps.org/Regulatory-Focus/News/2015/02/27/21575/Facing-Enterovirus-Outbreak-HHS-Gives-FDA-Power-to-Authorize-Use-of-Experimental-Diagnostics/

Just more CDC propaganda and proof of the CDC cover up.

HELLO, there is no evidence that AFP is being caused by any virus nor has the CDC rule out a toxin as the cause.

They are starting to pizz me off

SL

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Nov 1 16 6:56 PM

So, so true

The new outbreaks of AFM--which news stories keep calling a virus.  This is a CONDITION--that can be caused by many neurological poisons.  Acute Flaccid Myelitis just means weak or paralyzed muscles.  CDC just changes the names of conditions to confuse the public.  I'm amazed at the corruption in CDC, but it is just another arm of our corrupt government.  I definitely want this swamp drained, and I think individuals are going to have to do it.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 2 16 5:51 PM

This gets more ridiculous by the day.

Quote: “The Seattle Times reported that a spokeswoman for the state's health department confirmed two of the nine children hospitalzed tested positive for a rare virus known as acute flaccid myelitis, or AFM.”

FYI: AFM is NOT a virus, it's a condition that causes polio like symptoms.

Acute: 1. (of a bad, difficult, or unwelcome situation or phenomenon) present or experienced to a severe or intense degree.

Flaccid: (of part of the body) soft and hanging loosely or limply, especially so as to look or feel unpleasant.

Myelitis: 1.inflammation of the spinal cord.

What a crock! What ever happened to investigate reporting.

AFM is not caused by a virus, it's caused by a toxin. And that toxin is sulfur which is well known to cause Polioencephalomalacia (PEM) in cattle and sulfur is passive to humans in dairy, eggs and meat products. The CDC knows this but refuses to acknowledge it or do anything about it for political reasons. And I can prove it.

Excess sulfur in a diet blocks the absorption of copper. Copper is essential in controlling the immune system. Without copper the body goes into auto-im...mune and attacks itself, usually in the gray matter in the spine and brain which causes paralysis and can even cause death. And here is where you can read all about it for yourself and form your own opinion.
Go: http://todayscattle.yuku.com/

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help